Tuesday, April 19, 2005

been a while since i updated huh? haha... guess why?

good guess! it's finals next week... haha.. needless to say, i'm taxed, stress and desiring to simply sleep. I actually need to be doing alot of things, but am putting them off.

well. the countdown is what?
57 days to singapore,
31 days to end of school
9 days to finals

i know, counting down makes me happy.

I failed my driving test! argh

so so insane. I'm slightly bloated and emotional right now, i think i will go and hide under the covers till i'm ready to face the world.

you know? it's one of those weeks that a simple "i can't talk to you" can make me cry... or stupid things like forgetting to transfer money so that i'm running into deficit in my bank account, or not collecting my cheque, or not finishing my essay, or argh! stuff lah. well.. suffice to say that the tears come like *snap* haha. take it as a warning... this week, unless you love me a whole bunch, stay away. haha. not that any of you are anywhere near me anyway right?

1 comment:

kowcher said...

i love you!