Tuesday, June 28, 2005

passing days

in a sense, the days here seem to pass me by... all of a sudden, i've almost spent a week here in Sabah... Things have happened of course... and we've been doing things, but yet, seems like nothing is happening at all.

Things are changing in my family. A couple of decisions made on a Saturday afternoon left our lives in a big tumble... one that will eventually land us all back in Singapore. I pray that it will work out... but you know, man proposes and God disposes. Just hopefully that this one God will back us up on. In a year's time, I'll be home with my jie, find a job and start working... and we'll be taking care of my brother. THings seems so vague and uncertain. Yet.. the date of my graduation is out already. =)

Another piece of news, i have a long dec holiday too! 4 weeks =) YAY! so I'll most likely be coming home after all!! haha... I think Becky and Hozea can understand my excitement. It shouldn't suprise you that I would be excited to go home.

Thinking about it, i'm not the adventurous type.. or not the travelling type. I've been told to make goos use of my time in the US and TRAVEL!!! but honestly, what i've seen on my 3 weeks road trip was great... but i'm more than prepared to not do it again... I'd want more time to spend in one place, less travelling, more experiencing and more getting-to-know-you kinda thing. When you're running around the US in a car, getting places seem more important than people sometimes... =(

Just another thought. =) Been really glad to be with my sis. Lately, we've been praying every morning and night for our family, friends, boyfriends (special category no?) and ourselves too. It's been a good discipline... and of course, when you ebgin to pray for someone, you find that you miss them less. =)

love you all! take care... seeya.. SOON!

No comments: