Sunday, April 16, 2006

winding down, winding up

I'm in the middle of a moment.

In a microperspective for winding down,
- my semester is coming to an end
- my car has been sold
- my room and possessions are slowly being sorted and packed

In a more macro look,
- my time in the USA is ending
- my undergraduate studies are coming to an end
- there are some people that I will never ever see again... that thought scares me...

But things are getting frantic as
- I finish off my senior paper, and random other assignments and test for school
- I rent a car, plan the holiday and try to settle money issues
- I'm graduating! I have cards to write, presents to give and goodbyes to be said

and just STUFF..

but you know, when all is said and done, I thank God He brought me here, and I thank God that he's bring me home. =) I like home.

1 comment:

K-Lai said...

Your phone called me again tonight. I didn't get a chance to answer, but hopefully it was just your phone and not you trying to get a hold of me.