Sunday, June 29, 2008

In China where I cannot get through to wordpress

Ah... well...

In China where communication is sparse because
1) I'm on the road too often
(been to Malaysia, Lian Nan town and villages, Guangzhou, Shen Zhen, Hong Kong, Changsha in the span of 3.5 weeks?)
2) I lost my Singapore SIM card. Ask Hozea for my China number or email me
3) Everything is censored. I CANNOT access any wordpress blogs =(
4) Phone bills are expensive

Many things have happened recently, and I'll likely try and use this blog to update instead, and once I return to Singapore, move the posts back to wordpress, my happy home. =)

The schedule of things to come..
Changsha till 5th July
5th Jul - Heng Yang (orphanage site)
6th-10th - Yang Suo (family holiday in small Gui Ling)
10th July - 19th August - Lian Nan (6-weeks Summer course)

* Somewhere between 20-28th July I must head out to Hong Kong once all alone to exit and re-enter for visa purposes.

No comments: