Thursday, May 19, 2005

MIA

Well... yes, i admit it fully. I have been absoultely MIA for the last few weeks. Been a crazy spring and summer semester. I have learnt alot.

BUT... =) PRAISE GOD! The semester is over tomorrow and I will be on my way to Boston for a family vacation that will last an entire 3 weeks. =)

So.... no countdown to going home this time. Though from this day, there's like what 27 days? Hozea and I were counting just yesterday in an attempt to lift my spirits. Haven't slept more than 4 hrs a night for the last 3 nights. My nerves are fried out and my brain? heh. But of course, through it all, I have a sense of peace. God has been so good. providing me with a good friends to help me move to Kathy's, to stay over night and stuff like that.

So... haha... maybe i'll come online once in a while... but for now, =) I'm going to pack up and get out of here. Tons of things to do... as usual!!! I'll see you back home! haha... if you want anything from the US.... better tell me now...

Take care, love you all... and i'll be seeing you in a bit! =)

No comments: