Sunday, May 01, 2005

moved!

so instead of enjoying the last four days after my exams... i have been... MOVING! yup, out of my fall/spring room to my summer room. =) I'm sharing this room with eileen (see picture) for 17 days... haha.. then we MOVE out again! argh.. i hate moving... gives me alot of stress...

here's eileen looking miserable of the unpacking to do, after all the packing..

new room Posted by Hello

me? I'm the worse for wear. I've done all the moving completely on my own. Have got myself really sore arms, legs and back... couple of bruises (one huge bump on my shin), cuts and more. I'm pretty tired out, and cant believe that summer school starts tomorrow... and in 19 days i'll be off with my family in Boston. Till then i have as usual... tons of work! haha... whats new right? This year I have er... 3 classes... compared to last years' 5! so not so bad. gotta brush up on my french though.

Il faut que je parlerait francais parce-que je doit prend classe francaise quand l'annee dernier?

heh.. *hug*

No comments: