Thursday, January 19, 2006

we have tickets

Tickets are special.

They say that the holder has a reserved place, usually a specific seat, to attend an event or to ride somewhere. It means that you have a right to be somewhere at a certain time and there's proof. A real paid-for ticket almost for certain guarantees that you will use it.

hee... =) and i'm filled with glee cos we have tickets! I've already got my ticket to go home to Singapore... heh. =) the excitment is heightened by the fact... that my wonderful boyfriend has a ticket too... It's not all settled and smooth yet, but he does have a ticket! =)

All this talk about tickets reminded me of heaven and my ticket. Can't believe that I would make such a BIG deal about getting a ride home to Singapore... and not be that excited about my final ride home to Heaven. The best part of this exclusive ticket I have, is that i got it free... but nobody can take it away from me, and everyone else can get one too. I wonder why we dont all want this ticket... i mean. It's real, it's free and it comes with well... more than just a trip into Heaven... it comes with love, joy peace... and life! REAL LIFE. I say... grab a ticket! =)

No comments: