Saturday, August 09, 2008

notice for MIA

I am posting a notice to declare that I will officially be MIA for the next 11 days till I reach Singapore. I will have no handphone number till the 20th... then everything will resume and I shall expect many welcome home messages!~~! =) ok.. actually.. no please don't. Hahah... I cannot imagine what I shall do if my hp is flooded with sms.

Anyway... as it is the last week here, coupled with olympics fever.. I actaully have alot of work to complete before I can say that I've done my duty well.

I'll be leading "songs" this sunday.. all in Mandarin... expecting the HS to turn up powerfully. =P hee. I'm also battle ear lobe infection which has me running to the hospital daily for "cleaning". I'm not taking Chinese antibiotics... so if something terrible happens... just know that I believe that it's His will anyway!!1 Meanwhile, keep me in your reyarps. ;)

Additionally. UYF is down with a swollen foot that is fast improving with grape juice... but please also think of him. He shall be "speaking" this sunday.

We have a concert on saturday for which I am to play the guitar for three songs!!! egad! also remember that...

and most importantly that during these last few days His will will be done in our own lives and for the lives of others....

SEEYA SOON!!!

No comments: