Monday, August 04, 2008

YAY!!!

Ok... it's 6:11am in the morning... and I'm not in the lab! Ah Lian has kindly activated one of the old ethernet wires that is strung up to the third floor... So i'm not sitting in a very hot room but able to get some kind of access to the internet. I say "some kind" because the connection is lost every 5 or sic seconds and I have to keep pulling the cord out and plugging it back in to actually send info. But I'm not complaining!

=) It's been a long while folks... how are you? It's suffice to say that I'm busy. I can barely believe that in two weeks time, I'll be on my way home from a stopover in Guangzhou! I'm further excited byt the fact that with some things going on, He has provided a way to come home 12 hours earlier so I have some more time to spend with my family (my parents are leaving on the 20th August). Now, I'll be flying back from GZ on UYF's flight and reaching at 3pm? ont he 19th! So... though I have this IDMC conference thingy... we can meet up 20th night? for dinner? or supper?? Hee.. I know it's like WAY too early to be making plans like these... but I'm so darn excited about returning and seeing all again!

I miss everything now. I've really gotten to the point where anything about home makes me wanna break down and sob and come back. HAHAHA. ok... not so bad, I'm being dramatic. I do miss home... but I have a naggy feeling that in a week, I'm going to be thinking how much I will miss the people here and then I won't be so eager for home anymore. =(

This weekend... in the midst of all the prep for this week.. I was really just thinking... what is home like now? I've been gone for almost 2 months... how different is it? I imagine that people could have changed alot. BAY probably has too... I hopw all this change has been for good though. Looking forward to being updated about everything when I finally reach home!!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Ooh Ai, that is such good news...Yes we all miss you much and can't wait for you to come back... Dinner on the 20th, sounds good... :) But won't you be tired from all the travelling... Think you should rest up as much as you can... Replenish some energy for the IDMC conference... Oh you know what I may take half day off in lieu on the 19th to come pick you up... How's that sound? :D
Loves...

enai said...

hey dear,
thanks for the effort... but why don't you save your half day for something more important? I'll be with my family and hozea anyways... so I won't be too lonely. If you want, you can take the half day the following week and we can just hang out alone then... instead of having so many others around. But I dunno... don't kill all your leave lah...

Unknown said...

Hey Ai,

Hmm, well I really want to come and pick you up. But yes what you say does make sense. Ok I'll save my half day and we'll meet for lunch someplace and spend the rest of the day together chilling and talking... oh yes, we have so much to talk about... Did you get my email? I'll wait for your reply... :) Well then yea should spend time with Hozea and your family... I will be there in spirit... Haha! I'll call Hozea on that day and scream a hello to you... ;) Take care for now...

HUGS!