Monday, August 22, 2005

PICTURES

Just as I promised.. pictures of the room. Heh.. if you try and use the bed as a frame of reference... You can see what the room looks like! The room, in cricular arrangement, starting from the bed and going right... is this...

The bed, then the shelf, and the guitar

view of the bed Posted by Picasa

After the guitar, a set of drawers and my closet, or wardrobe..
(I put the mirror up myself! =) )

view from my bed Posted by Picasa

then the door, a standing lamp and my desk...

the desk.. Posted by Picasa

and then... back to the BED! =)
( the light made it weird, my shirt was orange, but the body pillow to the side of my head is pink! and the pillow on top of my head, that's striped orange, red and pink!)

me! happy on bed Posted by Picasa

And then we go outside to see Kathy! =)

Kathy doing her homework... Posted by Picasa

And then outside even more, to find the HUGE cat, Burbank!

Kathy and Burbank Posted by Picasa

That's mine, the 96 Toyota Camry. Care to suggest some names?

my car! Posted by Picasa

And then yes, this is home... from the outside! =)

the house itself Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, you got a neat blog here! I've already bookmarked it.

I have a fan lights site/blog. It covers all fan lights related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)