Monday, November 21, 2005

Almost there

It has come to my attention that I am 3 weeks and 3 days away for leaving for home. That's 24 days. I haven't been doing the countdown as much, mostly because I am preoccupied with other things. I have LONG lists of things to do before I leave, and when I get home. So what's new? =)

Well, I feel this year is slightly different because...
- I'll be 21! (what that truly signifies, I have yet to find out)
- My family will be home in the same house for the most part (that's really going to be interesting!)
- I'll be preparing my room for more permanent stay the following year
- It'd be a year since we got together officially...
- Becky can drive. haha... i don't know how much this has to do with me, but it's a pretty big change!

=) So all that's new. And all this is the same old same old.
I have to complete
- TONS of assignments
- sit for my finals
- buy stuff for people
- pack up everything

heh. I'm looking forward to escaping the cold, and eating good food... but more than that, being with my family, my sis, my boyfriend, my busy best friend and church... all that good stuff!

=) seeya in a bit!

No comments: