Saturday, November 12, 2005

an update

hi all.

Wow.. i betcha some of you must be wondering what i've been up to. Truth is that the last few weeks have been absolutely... absolutely crazy... I guess we can say that it all started with fall break.

Something happened during fall break... and well, it was not a good thing. I had a car crash... and it was bad enough that both cars were totalled. Nobody was seriously injured, but it was horrible... and don't ask who's fault it was, cos i really well... yeah. it's over, and that's a good thing.

So the following week was school starting again, with all the homework, driving a rental car and just well, trying to get into the swing of school again... when on thursday, I found out that my car was a total loss and that I had the weekend to find and buy a new car... because they were going to take the rental back! So the desparate search for a new car began... especially since the next week, I was going to take on an extra project that required me to drive to an elementary school nearby..

To spare you guys the nerve-wrecking details, and the cumbersome financial facts, I now have a new car, and it's pretty nice. But i still miss the old one...

When finally my life seems to be going busy busy busy but rather smooth... I fall sick

And the only way to describe this week was sick. It started with a throat that HURT and felt infected on sunday, to a horrible cold/flu/cough/sore throat... by er... well... tuesday I guess. And so i stayed home on sun, tues, thurs and fri... trying to recover. I did see the doctor on thursday... and the medicine does seem to be helping. I can talk now! =) Cant believe i can actually hear my voice. It's pretty amazing! Thank God.

So anyway. that's what's been happening on my life.

On a happier note =)
I got a early birthday present! =) hehe... from my wonderful boyfriend... it was really sweet. I got a pair of pajama pants, a polo tee and a little vial of perfume. Heh.. it's a very early birthday present, but it feels so nice to be loved.

And.. becky passed her driving. Heh. I have not talked to her in a LONG while... but honestly, I haven't talked in a long while. But... yeah! I'm really happy for her actually. I cant imagine the amount of perseverance it takes to get through (not to mention the case sacrifices!)... But she earned it! yay. So now she can drive. this christmas break is going to be FUN!

And that being said... it's 33 days till i fly home! heh... it's almost just a month. Now, that's a truly exciting thought!

and yesh. if you want anything from the US, please place your orders now. =)

No comments: