Saturday, November 26, 2005

strange how you want there to be less time, but when you realise that there is so little time...

panic.


that strange emotion, triggerring the body's first defense and starting th stress signals in your body. Are you up to the challenge or not.

I have... a deadline for this friday that i did not expect... its for a final thats about 12 pages long. and that's not the end of the story. There's more, but i shall spare us all the gory details. All i know is...

by God's grace.

pray for me, and wait for me to be home. =) in 19 days!

*hug*

2 comments:

K-Lai said...

Your cell phone called me over Thanksgiving break...I picked up and it sounded like a party but no one was answering. Could your phone have accidentally dialed mine?

enai said...

serious? oh no... I did? argh... my cell phone must like you alot! no.. i didn't call you, not on purpose... no emergency here... =) thanksgiving was good though. Was with Jenn and Chris... how was yours?