Thursday, December 08, 2005

hi all

kathy reminded me my birthday is this weekend. Tomorrow is friday. and my head is thinking 3 things...
1) CAR!!!! be fixed!
2) EXAMS!!! be done please.... especially this french one...
3) HOME.. a week can't come sooner... and still... it probably can!

21? schwammy-wan!

haha... wonderful how brithdays are nothing... cos one day in my life??? count that against the hundreds, millions, kazillions of days of eternity... i'm not even halfway close to there. So i'll let that day pass in blissful oblivion (if kathy and eileen would let me!) and spend it praying that my car will be fixed and I will be able to go out and get stuff for my family that i can bring home! =) oh.. and did i mention the studying? yes.. the studying!

Seeya all in a week...

No comments: