Sunday, December 04, 2005

When is it that my life will calm down and everything will be like what it's supposed to be? I don't know... but right now, my answer is "never, and it doesn't matter a bit."

I didn't say i'm unaffected, or that I don't feel bad, but I understand that in the grand scheme of things, it really doesn't matter. 2-3 years from now, this will be a good memory.

So this will be a long post. Sit down, be ready to hear me out...
FACTS
The electricity in my house went out on Tuesday night. By Thursday, they found that it was because a wire was burnt. By Thursday night, the electricity went out AGAIN. Today is Sunday, it's supposed to be fixed.

I've been staying at Jenn and Chris house since Wed night. They are AMAZING people... where would I be without them.

My car brake lights has shorted (uncanny resemblance to house issues), so i can't drive it around. Kathy has been in a car accident. And she's ok, but her car needs body work done.

I've studied and studied and studied... have written plenty papers and finals in the last 5 days. And there's more to go.

I'm turning 21 soon. And more importantly, i'm going home soon.

FEELINGS
Sigh. On mentionning 21, I feel guilty cos I wasn't able to call Hazel or anything like that. The situation i'm in gets hectic, then calms... but simply put, i couldn't... and I feel bad! Cos she turned 21 on Fri... Happy belated birthday Hazel!

I'm less stressed on seeing that I will get my work done, and I will do fine, and I will still no matter what be fine.

Thank God for strength and courage to confess His providence and love for me inspite and despite of everything I've been through. Church was tough for me today... because half of me thought of how I should feel abandoned and despaired... but most of me recognised that I'm happy and blessed and have a sense of peace about what is going on. I hated to miss my own church though (went to Eileen's)...

I dont claim to believe only when i'm high... but i cling fast to my faith when i'm low.

see you all in a week... maybe i'll post on my birthday with pics of the party kathy is throwing for me... or maybe i'll see you all physically in less than a fortnight!

No comments: