Saturday, December 10, 2005

WOW. =) I'm 21.

WOW

Today has really been great. Thank you all for everything you did. I loved receiving the little messages on the tag board, through msn, on other people's blogs, through friendster, facebook... I felt overwhelmed. I didn;t even know i knew that many people! Let alone that that many people cared!

So thank you.

And Thank You God.

I had some time today, to go for a walk and run, and spend some time with my favoritest person in the world wide world. Jesus. It was good, though humbling, and I came back with some weight off my body (hopefully), but a little more weight on my heart.

It's ok. =) I'm glad i'm just 21. I've gotten through enough to have an unshakeable belief that God is real and He loves me... but I've got the many years on earth before me to fix up all the things I've done wrong, and to make them right. I will keep striving to be perfect... Because we are commanded to... but perfect in His eyes, not to myself. And one day, at the end of my road, I'll see the whole of eternity stretched before me, and I'll see... hopefully understand... what my life is in the grand scheme of things.

But for now, I'm content to handle the task that it before me. To finish school strong (means studying!), to take care of my body, soul and spirit, and to keep a look out for others... body, soul and spirit to.

I can't thank everyone enough for the love... and here's my prayer for all who have blessed me today
The LORD bless you and keep you;
the LORD make his face shine upon you and be gracious to you;
the LORD turn his face toward you and give you peace.
Numbers 6:24-26

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

In it something is. Now all became clear to me, Many thanks for the information.

Anonymous said...

Big to you thanks for the necessary information.