Wednesday, January 05, 2005

back

sigh... i'm back in tulsa.

yes. i have jet lag, and i am giddy and tired... hungry and have no appetite, lonely and still trying to catch up with everyone here. my room is a mess, my brain is a mess... and yes, i miss home. I miss you people... and yes, i miss you, hozea. (has anyone seen his blog??? got pictures... if you wanted to see.. then see his page lah!)

BECKY!!! i tell you something sad, don't cry though. We forgot to take a picture AGAIN!!! so this effectively means that the last pic we took together was the airport one... STILL!! that is so sad lor. I guess you don't really think of taking photos when you're out rushing around, helping me buy stuff for home. Thanks Becks. I don't think anyone else would love me that much to follow me around doing stuff. haha. we don't have the money to hang out that much anyway.

okie.. to chapel once more. I think i really miss that though.. so that's a good thing!


No comments: