Monday, January 03, 2005

bye bye

argh. times flies. that's a cliche... but it does, expecially when you're home. I'm leaving for school, tulsa that 24 hour horrendous flight... it's always worse going back to tulsa, cos you aren't looking forward to anything. though i do sorely miss the chow family and eileen...

argh. another one for how my luggage can be so heavy when I can't remember buying much. Please don't remind me that one entire luggage is made up enitrely of food. I don't wish to remember that I bought that much food, for what? for comfort? why will I need comort? cos i wont be home... *and the whining continues, but i will spare dear readers of my head noise*.

argh. I haven't written all the letters I wanted to, met up with all the people I want to, spent enough time with the people that I did get to meet up with, find that social service agency that I wanted, or even eat all the things that I wanted to. There's never enough time to do all you want. Least I did see my family for a week...

okiedokie dearies. I love you all. pics will be up when I get home and perhaps on the first weekend when I'm more settled. earlier is I decide i miss you all too much. =)

*hugs*

Thanks to all btw, that I did get to see and talk to, even for the shortest. Cheryl? how did the appeal go? Hozzy? did you manage to get more work? Tell me about gab's hair kay? Hazel, I plan to call you, but how is shatec going? are leeyin's shirts nice? becky.. haha.. hope the bidding thing goes well lah. i'll talk to you more some day. cherie... eh. if i'm not going to sleep tonight, then can I read the letter now? after all.. BEFORE I go to bed can be anytime BEFORE more.. never say immediately before!, Abby.. i have letter for you, Jane too!!! er. see if I can get someone to pass to you babes ok? There's more that I have in my head, but now I have to go and shower, and then finish packing so i can head down to meet ivin and joyce and kel for dinner at their new apartment! yay. =)

No comments: