Tuesday, September 20, 2005

I want to say that God is faithful.

Was reading revelations 2 for my QT this morning and i mean... it only struck me how hard it must be to be judged before God, and be perfect. But what I took from it was that though God cannot tolerate our sins and our failings... He doesn't condemn us, but rather gives us warning to repent! I mean... He could smush us and our evil ways right now, but He loves us so much that He'll work with us.

I think that thought came as I've struggled through this weekend. It's not been too good, and i basically feel like i wasted the weekend, but i am lethargic and "out of it". But God is still faithful to me... I got a 102 on a test I took today that I thought i bummed out on. To alot of people, a test score is no big deal, but to me... feeling unmotivated, braindead, tired out, sleepy, lonely and frustrated... those little numbers were a huge mega huge reminder that God is faithful, even when i'm not.

I may keep falling, failing and flailing... but so long as I keep on picking myself up... keep repenting, keep on loving... I'll be good. =)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great site! I will definitely bookmark it and tell my readers! I have my own fast way to build muscle site you can check out at: fast way to build muscle .
If you would like quality articles on #KEYWORD## I have some you can use and put up new ones nearly every week!