Monday, September 05, 2005

long weekend is over..

what have I accomplished?

- talked to my boyrfriend for long times... about what? 2 hours on fri night, sat morn and sat night? that's 6 hours at least??? and that's going to have to be enough for somewhile, seeing as he has duty on saturday this week.

- ate, and got fatter. =) heh..

- watched a bunch of movies. On saturday, i watched 3 in a row!!! and well, then one yesterday and one today.

- done hw for tuesday (but no more than that...)

- cleaned up the house for Teri, who happens to now be staying with us in the house. She's an older lady going to study at Rhema Bible College... and she's sleeping on couch seat cushions.. on the floor! i'm amazed... but yesh.

Before I start on trying to do hw due on thursday, I want to say that I miss you all back home... =)

No comments: