Tuesday, October 12, 2004

Dallas pics

So.. i'm back... from Dallas... when i have more time i shall take a photo of all the stuff I bought there.... right now.... Just see these pictures yah? most of the time, we were eating and shopping, so nothing much to take... haha... so we ended up taking pictures for the sake of taking nice pictures.... and hey! they turned out pretty good.....

most importantly! look out for my new red windbreaker. =) haha... it reminds me of home.... of somebody's windbreaker that always gets lent out. A combination of two of them actually... cos one of the is red, the other is a pullover type... haha!! I win.. I have them both!!! yay!!!

ok.. it's like almost 2 am... and I'm still wide awake... sigh! =P have practicum tomorrow, so I think I better go and sleep, or do some work or something productive.

seeya!


No comments: