Saturday, October 30, 2004

in hibernation.

you know? I think i spend more hours online, in front of my laptop than any other activity. There is nothing so constant as this.

but these next few weeks. till at least nov 24th (thanksgiving break) i've decided that i really need to get down to studying and working hard. I have had 2 Bs for 2 major exams this week, (plus 4 meetings?) and it's essentially crazy. What with me being online all the time, i never can get enough motivation to study well and sleep well.

In the next couple of weeks... I HAVE to
1) finish my story board (11th nov)
2) finish 30 practicum hours (8th dec)
3) finish cd project (12 nov)
4) finish 25 service learning hours (1 dec)
5) finish brochure, slide shoots, digital shoots (3rd dec)

and then the usual weekly assignments and then finals immediately after the 5 day thanksgiving break. Yes... that may be a month away. Praise God that it's 40 days more to getting on the plane. But it's also 40 days of really really tough work.

so. i'm in hibernation. if you see me online. IGNORE me. please? email me if you need me... i still wanna be here for you. but for my sake, dont chat to me.

I'm going to miss you all. Serene.. =) my msn buddy..., abby, cherie, benben, kevin, hazel, and all.. but i have to do it.

on the weekends though.. =) i'll give myself a break. and then i'll be back on.... ok?

keep me accountable friends. make sure that i'm studying hard, that I am using what God has given me and making the best of it... that i am here to do well and glorify God. He's given me a love for studying and an ability to be disciplined. He and I can do this. I just need to get offline =)

No comments: