Sunday, November 21, 2004

coming home!

i realised that I was miscounting. so that's why I skipped from 19 days left to 17 days. Cos you don't count the day that you leave =) yay! 17. that's incredible.... that's exciting, exhilarating... and kinda scary. I shant bore you with all the things i have to do. Most of you are having fun at camp, and by the time you read it'd be less than 2 weeks.

by the way, for all of you who don't know yet. I'll be back at 0000hrs on the 10th december 2004, and then leaving early morning on 4th january 2005. My parents will be back from the 22-28 dec, and so during that time, i wont be seeing you guys (not even for christmas I think... depends). but other than that.... please come hang out with me. I miss you all so so so much.

if you guys didn't know, the 10th dec is also my 20th birthday. =) so... if you are free on that day, it would be wonderful if we could all go for lunch together... i know at night got leader's meeting... so. BUT yeah. my brother will be in singapore too. I dunno.. find some place to just hang out and all. anyone interested?

yeah... and no need to come and pick me up at the airport lah. I guess i'll be so tired that I'll want to go to bed immediately... despite oversleeping on the journey home.

haha. questions, comments?

ooh... just have to say this. i'm going to miss my best friend terribly terribly terribly much.

No comments: