Friday, November 19, 2004

yay!!!!

oh wow. I am so so so blessed.

I was so shocked when I heard from the girls in my wing that they saw a package with "Chen, Jeanette" written on it sitting on the post office shelf waiting to be picked up. I never got to the post office unless I was expecting a package... and of course, I was not expecting one.

THANK YOU Ivin and Joyce. =) haha.. I guess i will send then a thank you card later, cos I'm pretty sure they dont read right? but if you all see them before I get to them, can you please tell them how grateful I am? The package really really brightened me up, and it was not getting the goodies, but just knowing that someone back home cared enough about me... God is really really good to let me have people who love me. (Becky will understand the sentiment behind the getting food in the mail i'm sure!)


For all who are interested.. =) I got

care package from joyce and ivin
Posted by Hello
(In clockwise rotation beginning from the PEZ.
- Hello Kitty PEZ sweet
- Movv and Mov's hairclip (can anyone remember the blue/orange ones I had in sec 3/4? oh my.... I loved them)
- Mug noodles (very cute! got cat and pig... don't ask me what flavours they are though)
- Hello Panda (strawberry, chocolate and milk)
- Hello Kitty strawberry sticks
- Winnie the Pooh chocolate sticks
- Milky milk candy
- Orange Polo sweets (now this one is something I've never seen before)
* haha... i'm so blessed!!! =P
*hug* thanks guys!

but you know, what really really really topped it off, was this letter from Hozanna... just to hear from someone back home... something personal... haha... I think i've read this letter like 5 times in the last 12 hours that i've had it! I haven't got a real paper letter in forever.... of course, I haven't sent out one either... but receiving letters is awesome!!

letter from hozanna
Posted by Hello

No comments: