Wednesday, November 10, 2004

good morning WORLD!

I've been up since 3:30am. That's 3 3/4 hours of sleep for last night, and 4 for the night before. You may ask why those hours. =) It's strange. I'm at that point where there's so much work that technically, I can't afford to sleep. But I can't do my work well if I have not rested. So, I go to bed when I can't take it (usually 11:30-12:30 ish) and wake up 4 hours later (round off) and begin work again.

This has kinda been good (i've done this since last wed?) because I'm awake by the time it gets to 6am, when I will change and do my QT. And it's really nice and quiet, serene and just calm. I love mornings. LOVE them.

So good morning world!

Today I declare that I will have dominion over all things. That God's power in me will accomplish great tasks and win great favor. That the strength that I do not have will appear, that the presentations, the projects and the assignments due will be more than acceptable. I speak life and healing into today. I will walk in faith.

And I say the same for you. I pray that you will have joy, peace, hope and experience abundant love today. That God will present Himself to you in places you have not met Him before, and you will have the sweetest companionship you've had in a long while. God whose love never fails will be your shelter, your adventure, your sustenance, your embrace, your song, your anchor, which ever you need, God will be there to love you.

Amen. And good morning God. =)

No comments: