Sunday, November 14, 2004

if you've seen me online, and i appeared to ignore you, i'm sorry. Maybe i was not there, but i left my computer on, maybe i was there, but busy doing my homework, or something else, or maybe i just couldn't talk to you.

ask me how I am, i'd say "busy and tired": standard operating response. but if you really wanna know, then i can tell you. i'm more than busy and tired... that's kinda physical... but emotionally, i'm stressed, frustrated, confused and just...

I want to isolate, not get hibernate but bury deep... I want to run far and soar away... but i want to stay grounded and work through it.

so... i'm sorry if i've not around like i am usually. i know though, and you are constantly in my thoughts.

i hope that you guys have a wonderful week. i know you all must be excited about BAY camp... and that's awesome. I'll be praying that all of you will have a personal encounter with God and grow... both the leaders and the campers! =) because God is always there. =)




No comments: