Thursday, November 25, 2004

THANKSGIVING

Americans celebrate Thanksgiving in a pretty big way... I think the thing I like most about it, is the fact the family gets together and has fun... the food is not as big as everyone makes it to be, it's the company, and the memories...

I wish I had family here, so that at least somehow Thanksgiving would be important to me. But I am going over to Chris and Jenn's house, and will get a chance to be with family... someone else's family...

I am thankful to God for
Him! He has been so so good to me, even though I can be so awful. It just blows me away.
family, that least I do have, just that they are nowhere near me
an elder sister who is just... well. She's MY older sister, but i'm sorry you can't all have her.
friends that support and love me, and encourage me in way they cannot imagine
Chris and Jenn and Mason and baby Abigail, and Mr and Mrs Chow who have been so nice and generous to me here in Tulsa
a best friend who I know misses me, even though it's been a while
a break to do my piles of work, and to rest a little
a chance to go home in less than a fortnight
a special someone who loves me, and well, is just wonderful..
and a lot of other things that I can't begin to describe

No comments: