Monday, November 29, 2004

home ;o)

i'm a little lightheaded right now... blame in on the fact that my wonderful professor cancelled his classes for the rest of his week, or on the fact that it's FREEZING cold and wet outside, or on the fact that i have a pile of things to get done, or the lack of sleep...

whatever it is... I'm in a mood to be jumpy and hyper. It's down to single digits people.. I'm finally getting to go home. Gosh. I know you guys are probably happy for me... but just try to imagine how excited I am. I think God is SO GOOD. argh!

I'm coming home !!!!*accompanying jig around the room*

I still have classes, then 2 papers on Mon (6th dec) and another 2 on Tue (7th dec)... and then flying off on 8th (dec) at 6am... to arrive home on 10th dec (0000hrs) =) YAY!

lalalaa... important things to get done before i go home: pay next sem's school fees, hang in portfolio and illustrator projects, review for 5 finals, wrap up practicum, prepare gift for my girls, hold 2 parties for my kids and my girls... and get a place to do my senior practicum in summer.

ooh. I am just so excited.... 9 days to home...

I'm sorry, excuse the ranting. I just wanted to say hi. I don't blog often and I haven't heard from you guys (if you are reading my blog...) in ages... so tag me... say hi! leave me a couple of words of encouragement that I can make it through all this... and I will see ya SOON at home!

No comments: