Thursday, June 24, 2004

after a good 3 miles...

one feels refreshed and somehow more energetic. I haven't been out in the sun (yes, there's still very bright sun here at 7 pm) and on the track in a long while... during this time, i've been back home to singapore, to sabah, to singapore, to penang, and then all the way back to tulsa. I have walked alot of shopping malls, climbed mt kinabalu, walked the treadmill, swam a lil and walked airport terminals. back here, i've walked to walmart and back... so this beats all! I got on the track!
*deep sigh of pleasure*
i definately walked about three rounds and ran one... but my muscles remember that I like to run. I walked a round, and then when I started to run, my muscles all felt in place... it was awesome! but of course i couldn't sustain it. tomorrow we shall try again... slow conditioning =).

and oh! I finished my third essay!!! *yipee* it's incredible what you can do when you run out of everything and your dependence on God kicks in to about 120%. especially when your mind is filled with other things like worrying for people and other bigger issues!

i love You! and you and you too!!!

No comments: