Friday, June 25, 2004

a big hug... and goodnight!

well, it's the end to another day. As always, this day has had it's ups and downs. Today, I got to chat online with hazel =) and got to read a book, did a little bit of work, went to walmart and also got to chat online with someone special. On the other hand, today I have been bored, watched movie previews, found that great grains cereal and blueberry morning were both sold out, did not do the paper I was supposed to do, and had a very intense conversation with someone. But it's a day that was worth living for!

So tonight, a big hug to all I love... that's God, my parents, my sis, my brother, becky, serene, abby, hozzy, cheryl, hazel, cherie... and there are just too many to name... =) I love you all... and you (you-know-who-you-are!) too! Goodnight one and all.. tomorrow will be a wonderful day!

No comments: