Saturday, June 26, 2004

crazy multiple me

yeah... took a bunch of me in the mirror before i went of for the wedding, in which did did not allow camera flashes, and it was so dark (they were using the candle thing) so... no pics of the wedding that are nice... I took a really nice shot of elaine too! =P and then of me... and I just threw them together... not well done, but I'm really tired... =) but I really like the shots... a bit too much of me... but the pics turned out nice... haha.. I kinda look nice... haha...

and goodnight to you folks out there again. =) It's been a wonderful blessed day =).

Dear God, tonight I pray that you will bless all my wonderful friends back home. Father, that as they have fellowship and enjoy their day, that You would be present in their lives. Protect them from the evil schemes of the enemy, guide them through the tough choices they will make today and hold them close when they feel lost. You are an awesome awesome Father! and we love You! Thank You for enjoying us the way You do. Amen!

No comments: