Saturday, June 26, 2004

and off to a wedding *sigh*

I honestly think I love weddings... maybe it's a girl thing... but I'm always told that I generalise too much about girls, thinking that every girl is like me... but I betcha many girls are! Weddings are the *sigh* how can one put it... the end and the beginning... true, it's the marriage that counts, but the way you celebrate your marriage really says something about the couple... and it's just awful sweet... to be able to declare your greatest human love in front of all the other people you love.... *sigh* yes. I am a self-declared sop. and yes. I definately wanna get married one day.

have you ever dreamt about your wedding? haha.. I have... and the only thing I really remember about it? Is that becky was singing a silly song for me... sounded much like Pheobe and her "smelly cat" song in friends (I guess that could have been a long time ago since... I haven't watched tv, or that series in ages). haha.. and that's all I've I have recalled about my wedding dream. *sigh* need to dream more...

so now I'm getting ready to go for Joyce and Binh's wedding. Joyce is Elaine's cousin, and Elaine is my good friend here in school, and we met her on spring break in Dallas... and she is wonderful!! I love her... she loves all the sweetest romantic comedies and all the disney shows.. haha.. like me! except she actually has a collection of them! *sigh* I really need to do that... make a list of my favourite movies and then start to collect them... like I do with books... only... movies are expensive and I always have a problem thinking which I like best!

I've talked too much! =) so up up and away! Congrats to Joyce and Binh too! I hope I get a picture so I can show you guys... haha. I have NO pictures of Ivin and Joyce's wedding even though I was around the whole day! *sigh* haha. I want pictures!! gotta bug Ivin! =)

No comments: