Monday, June 28, 2004

books, best friends, love and life

I got my 8 janette oke books... as the self-confessed sop.. and unusually careless reader... i finished 3 already!! I'm trying SO hard to ration my books... haha... one more tonight.. and 4 for tomorrow... isn't it sad how long 8 books can last me? Reading is a crazy addiction. Reading my janette oke (christian novels) is like... insane addiction. And it's all about love and life... in a good encouraging way that makes me want to be more perfected by God.

Best friends are the most special people in the world... almost! There is my family... my sister... and someone that will be more special... but can you actually measure special? anyway... and Becky =) replied my email today. I love Becky, because she just is. I love.. her becky-ness. I wish.. =) that she would love herself more! Becky and I... we are all about love and life... loving each other, and encouraging each other through life. God is so good to us!

Another really special sister-in-christ.. is someone who i've talked to online today for maybe 3+ hours (morning and night). I'm so blessed by Serene... and the fellowship that I get to have... today we talked about love and life... and I am so glad for her, and yet ache for her too =) but it will turn out good, cos we know that in love and life, God is the best fufillment. WAGOH ;)!

Love and Life. That is God. God is Love, God is Life. Amen! =)

No comments: