Tuesday, June 29, 2004

I love God

I think it's amazing how much time I can spend with God if I choose... Today, I had a craving for a hot breakfast instead of cereal again... (i have been cereal alot, not just for breakfast...) and so walked over at 8am to the deli at the school building for a caramel latte and scrambled eggs. I love love love mornings cos everything is kinda slow and calm and serene... and I sat there, enjoying my breakfast alone with God. And then I walked back to the dorm... and had a good walk with God. Hahah.. then I came back and everything was a big flurry with Abby and trying to help her breathe. I love Abby... she is a darling... she is so precious... and =) i miss her! But then walking back for class, God was there... and throughout the rest of my day, spent reading books, walking down to Walmart (singing) and even getting a ride home! But I could feel God presence on me. That is so good.. to know that in "normal" days, when you dont feel special, God is still there... and the knowledge of that was so exhilarating that I wanted to sing and worship and sigh.. i whispered... "I love you" everytime I walked outdoors. Don't tell me it's the summer air, I'm believing that God is around... how else could I have gotten a ride home from Walmart after buying grapefruits, apples, big carton of soy milk, a litre of water, a frying pan, EGGS and more stuff and planning to walk home. And before you tell me I always do this to myself, I wanna say that God was walking with me.. so we were good.. even if we were alone!

You have captured my heart
I'm captivated by You
Never will You and I part
I've fallen deeply in love with You
- chorus from "Deeply in Love" by Hillsong

which are the exact words I have for my Father today. I adore, worship and truly love You. You are everything, and if I didn't have You... then I would be absolutely nothing, but with You, I have life. I wanna dance, wanna sing, wanna "yell it from the mountain-tops"! I have You, God!!! I have my heart's desire... do you?

No comments: