Tuesday, August 24, 2004

bored of my words?

sorry if you are bored. I kinda feel like typing today.

God spoke to me yesterday while I was walking back to my room. It was a simple phrase "godly does not equal to loving God". Ok, before you think I'm speaking blasphemy, hear me out. I've had a list of qualities that I want my future husband to have for a long time... and the top thing on the list says "he must love God". But you can love God, but not be godly. Being godly means to try and be as pure and close to God such that you emulate Him... it should stem from loving God, but some people never get to that point. So you can serve God, and go to church, and be a great friend, and help others... but you may not be godly because your intentions were never to specifically set yourself apart for God and give Him everything to allow Him to mold you.

I want a godly man. Because... because I intend on being a godly woman. But I intend on being a godly woman because I love God and I know He is real and loves me... and not because of some other reason.

that thought aside... I miss home. The prospect of going home in december is diminishing because flight prices has gone up. =) I trust in God though. Whatever happens will be ok. =)

how is everyone back home? i miss you ALL!

No comments: