Saturday, August 07, 2004

some thoughts for this time.

I am busy. and in a way stressed. this doesn't stop me from thinking about people I miss though, it had kept me from expressing that.

I have exams, i really need to study.

I am part of a counter culture. I know we all perceive culture differently too, but I am part of the counter culture that wants to love God so much that I want to be as holy (set apart) as possible... so I stay away from anything that may ressemble wrong.

I got a body pillow. It is nice and comfy.

I want to go home.

I cannot wait for the next week to be over.

I wish somebody would talk to me. I need to have some communication.

I am excited about school this year.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"I got a body-pillow. It is nice and comfy."

hahaha... that is true in more ways than one.