Monday, August 02, 2004

bouncing back! =)

i'm finally back in my dorm... and then moving out tomorrow... to my dorm room for fall. summer is finally over. Haha... betcha no other person but me would link "finally" to the end of a holiday. Well.. in my head... the thinking is like this "after summer, there's fall... and then there's fall break, thanksgiving break and then christmas break... then there's spring... and then FINALLY home" so.. the faster summer passes, the faster I get home. Yes... scientifically the days are the same length... but what I experience is different!

Oh! and I am so blessed! I will put up pics of Mason soon. But I just wanna say that God is so good. Here am I, poor, lonely college student... I meet Jennifer and Chris. They have a really cute kid. And then... I get to stay in a big house for a week, eat good food, play with a really adorable kid (a lot of babysitting) and I get to meet their church friends too. And.. after living off them (water, food and travel?) for a lil over a week.. they bless me with a love gift.. a really big amount... because they say I blessed them by taking care of Mason and they want to help me to save up to go home in Dec. I am astonished. God is incredible.

So praise God, because I now have a fund (not started by me!) for getting me home... but i feel like i've also found a family. And despite all this establishing of roots here... I still wanna go home.. =) *hug* love you guys there...
goodnight!

No comments: