Wednesday, August 18, 2004

just another ramble...

I talked to a friend on the phone today for a long time... the longest time I have been on the phone with anybody who actually lives in america at the same time I am in the same town I am in. That was fun =) and kinda interesting.

so the big question about personalities... I have been taking pyschology, leadership classes, and social work stuff and everything just keep bombarding me with this stuff.. and friends too! hozea's blog and beck's and serene's... and then there's Kevin and his four temperaments... !!! eeps. Sorry... i just feel like... like sometimes i'm not the personality I wanna be, and though I love myself and appreciate who I am... there's this little part of me that wishes maybe I were less extroverted, sanguine... and more quiet, reflective... and then another part that wishes I weren't such a perfectionist control freak type, and that I was an easy-going, happy-go-lucky girl. But God made me who I am... so instead of coveting other people's personalities.. haha. I think I'm going to work on 1) using my personality to help others and bless them 2) polishing up the bad parts... 3) understanding myself to a point where I can be a better social worker, leader and friend

other things on my mind. I am really tired. I started work today, it was good. Romania won the women's gym team gold, they are awesome. social workers are not allowed to have any sort of casual relations with clients. I cant wait to wake up at 6am tomorrow, though i will not be sleeping quite yet (midnight). I miss home. I am going to play for devos this thurs, need God to help me choose songs. I am going to miss Kevin's worship leading, and him and Jeff in general. This is a year for fulfilling God's word, according to President Roberts and Kenneth Copeland. I am waiting still, but it's hard. I went to get my social security number yesterday. I feel so out of touch. Are you guys in touch with me?

okie... back to social work.

No comments: