Thursday, July 29, 2004

special names

Before I left for Jenn and Chris' house, I was trying a letter somewhere to nobody in particular listing out the people that I loved and missed. haha.. I shant write it out here ... but I shall tell Abby what hers said... to encourage the rest of you.

I miss Abby. My resident smiley girl. =) ABBY!!! you know... Abigail means "Father's joy" or "gives joy". I say it's perfect. Sometimes, you never really know that you fufill your name, it's part of the destiny God has for you. You bring me joy, and plenty of others too.
 
Can you see that? That your name holds so much promise from God? I know that not all of you think that your name means something... especially my dearest Hazel... but hey.... think about how delicious and nourishing hazelnuts are, and how well they go with chocolate and coffee... and bring flavor to food. In the same way... =) you can bring flavor to people's lives... a bit of Hazel flavor... that's something I miss too
 
so anyways... just keep on bring God into our world girls... and guys! =) And Abby.. *hug* and Hazel.. if you are there *hug* how's school... and the rest of my wonderful friends that i did not mention... *HUG*  seeya soon!

No comments: