Sunday, July 20, 2008

eeps...

Wow.. time flies and I can't believe it's been 4 full days since I've blogged. Recently, days have been so busy and the weather has been so hot that I haven't even felt like using the internet.

I currently have 3 different classes.
1) A primary school class on Tue/Thu from 8:30am to 10:30am
2) A secondary school class every weekday from 2pm to 3:30pm (8 students)
3) A secondary school class on Mon/Wed/Fri from 10 to 11:30am (3 students)

It sounds light... 2 classes a day, each about 2 hrs... but in actual fact, each secondary school student needs about 1hr to 3hrs of extra time to practice conversation and other things. It's been terribly hectic and I have to say that I can only er... continue at this pace through grace. and hopefully the students will start to get better... eeps!

On top of that, there's syllabus and worksheets to prepare. Meanwhile I'm also trying in my own small way to support SJ and her work with the interns. I'm also trying to get to know EV better. UYF is just way out of my league, so I'm depending on grace to work with him.

Anyway, I have to go and print worksheets. The boss is sitting next to me, and I don't wanna be slacking! =)

Oh! btw, I met Shenwei for like an hour yesterday, he's back in his hometown today and will be swinging by again on the 25th before he goes to ChangSha.

No comments: