Sunday, July 06, 2008

In Yangsuo

We've finally reached Yangsuo. It's been a pretty long and eventless day. Travelling bus rides of 5.5 hrs then anothe 2 hrs before reaching here from Heng Yang (which was already 3.4 hrs from Changsha). I choose not to dwell on the bad parts.. the extra ppl sitting on stools in the middle aisles, the loud beeps every 5 seconds... =) and well.. simply accept. Content to be on my way to a holiday.

Things are alright. I think i really can't get used to spending so much time with just my parents. It scares me... in a way, i'm looking forward to being off... but not looking forward to being alone. sigh!!!

well.. the good part is there's a place for me to check my email and update me blog here! =) free! of course i have to queue up... but well. =) least I can check for stuff

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Heys.. Hope you're coping well.. Stay strong yeah? I'll be praying for you..

Edward

cheryl :) said...

ENAI!
I miss you so much especially after reading all the posts! I actually didn't know you moved here. Anyway. The clothes look super nice, at least your shopping quota should be satisfied :P Can't even begin to imagine how scary it must be alone there but I've been praying for you. And we're going to make Lois wear the skirt and blouse this Sunday :P Really wish I was there with you. Here's a BIG HUG - hope you can feel it, its really squashy.

Anonymous said...

hey enai.. rawrr man i still cant believe you are there on 'holiday'! And its gonna be the teaching season soon ya! I'll be per-raying! And there's always email! help me say hi to the peeps there too! -smiles-

Anonymous said...

hey jeanette,
stand strong in the One for he has set your feet upon a rock!
take heart n press on dear!

kowcher said...

People sitting on stools in the middle aisle??! Classic.