Friday, July 25, 2008

To and fro in 2 days.






Hmm... I am by grace alive and well... tired out and slightly traumatized, but not too badly hit that I will never come back... enough that I woul not want to ride a bus from Liannan to Shenzhen straight anymore.









I ad a good experience though. I met the NICEST aunty in Hongkong who brought me to the most posh dinner place to have roasted goose, wanton and vegetables... when I kept telling her "simple will do." She moved her home office so I could have a room to sleep in, and she bought a sim card for me to call Singapore (calling to M-comm). She refused to accept money for it... She let me use her internet, brought me water.... ... she gave me stuff to eat on the way back and even woke up at 5:30am to bring me all the way to East Tsim Sha Tsui station (as in take MTR with me) ... Ah.. that was being bles/sed no doubt.



Apart from meeting her, I got to buy some supplies. =)



So all in all I can only say that I guess He wanted me to go through the experience.... sighs. 26 more days to home. Honestly... I'm missing home more and more and more and more.

Do you know that they do not sell butter here??? heh. so can't even try to survive bread and butter. I'm craving rest... convenience... cleanliness... safety... boyfriend and family.

I really do miss my family now. I miss sharing food with my jie... or my brother who TALKS... I thought my brother always sleeps or shuts himself in his room, but after seeing UYF.. I think my brother is rather good after all.

Argh. I don't want to complain. I am here for a reason... but it's getting harder and harder.

Tomorrow I have classes again to "bu" the days I missed. I need grace.


1 comment:

cheryl :) said...

Happy sour worm gummies!