Thursday, July 03, 2008

happy enai



En'ai is a happy girl. =) If you are wondering why I have not been as free as I should be in boring ole China with my parents of all people, it's actually because my mother gave me a HUGE project to complete. Thanks to the One Above, I've completed a 24-page "booklet" for her. It's a booklet on banners and dance that she intends to use when she teaches.

Apart from that of course, my mother has kindly arranged activities to bless me back. Like in-kind payment? =) So I've been to visit the orphanage, been to the tailors, and today, went shopping!

Pictures above for all to share my joy especially Cheryl! I thought of her all too often as I roamed the streets today. Shopping in Changsha is not very good at all... but I bought all my stuff (or rather my mummy bought for me! =) ) from ONE store called MetersBonwe. All the tops (purple, white blouse, white tee and the shiny black blouse) are from there, so are the shorts. The dark grey skirt, dress and black pants are from the tailors (the tailoring here is good and super cheap -pants RMB 52)! and the khaki skirt a present from my mum. My mum actually called me when we were at the vocational school in Lian Nan to consult me on it! hahaha.

Oh! and the muffins.. I baked to bring to the orphanage for the kids. It was a blessing to me to see how Aunty Chew Ping's muffins and the long hours with hazel actually gave me a skill I can use to bless others... now my mummy loves them and has a stash in the fridge! =)
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey Ai,

Ooh! Yea the clothes look really pretty... I'm glad youre happy and that you have been blessed in more ways than one. I like the white blouse... :) Wow! I see our muffin training has gone into good use... Yup baking together for 8 hours + is no joke but that was a really fun time. Hey when you get back lets go to my house to bake a batch of Aunty Chiew Ping's Muffins, just to enjoy em' and we can give some to Aunty Chiew Ping to bless her too... :) Ok? Yup soon I'm going to put my muffin skills to good use and bake them for Clara and Gid... Yup! Alrights, take care there... Have lotsa fun... Miss you TRUCKLOADS!

Love, Hazel