Saturday, July 12, 2008

Whats been goin on

wow... I feel like I've spent a week here already just by the amount of work that I've been doing. Ok... in all honesty, I do like being busy... and I guess I am good at doing certain things. So, I am grateful that I can offer something to this place... but I'm beep* tired and everytime I walk out to take a drink, I see Uncle Yew Fook cutting paper! argh. how unfair is that?

Haha... ok. For the past two days we've been planning the syllabus. I've been typing up making worksheets for elementary 1-3, 4-6 and secondary students. Scanning, finding pictures, passages, formatting, using photoshop, typing endlessly, correcting broken english, figuring out if this is suitable and mediating between Siow Jen (SJ) and Uncle Yew Fook (UYF). Now SJ is very nice and she is very busy... but she has like 10 staff to care for and she's mostly cooking or talking to parents. UYF on the under hand has many great ideas but no way to put things down into hard fact. SAVE me! =\

Oh well. By grace. I'm learning to say this too often =P

P/S: I wanna come online and put up my pictures and all.. but I'm sorry.. I'm WAY too busy. couple more days maybe.

1 comment:

t i m o said...

dear sister. i miss u a lot!

come back soon.