Monday, July 19, 2004

chimpanzees, falling leaves and boring lectures

Haha... in essence, my summer biology class that is a whole lot of work. =) That's why you (Abby) never see me online anymore, cos I have class till about 11... then I stay there to do some work... come back, eat... do more work... read a book.... do more work... bleah. =) I got to watch chimpanzees for 1.5 hours though... really struck me how similar they would be to humans, and yet how VERY VERY different! =) I'm so glad I have a spirit.... and I can praise God... in words, thoughts and deed. And I am awfully glad I can make good choices. But they were kinda cute, grooming each other, stealing each other's food and napping immediately after eating. =) I also have to identify leaves. That is not a fun task... thank God i have 10 done and 5 more to go!!! You think 15 is little? I thought so too... before I started. One is hard enough!!! haha.. =) and yes, my lectures are boring... but just a week more.
 
I just wanna tell everyone out there.... My God, my daddy, mummy, jie, bro... my grandma and grandpa (both sets), cousins, aunties and uncles (who dont read this blog).... and then my friends... best friends, close friends, buddies, and everyone else (who does).. I LOVE YOU! and I miss you guys awfully much. =) uh huh... But God is good. =) and please say hi... or something... cos... =) it's nice to know that there are people out there

1 comment:

t i m o said...

hi~~~~~ timo loves uuuuuuuuuu