Wednesday, July 21, 2004

exhausted

it's only 11:19pm here. But i have to get up before 7am tomorrow. I've not stopped yawning the entire time.... i have so much work! =) argh. my fault, for not doing it this afternoon... i didn't take a nap after all, but i didn't do anything productive either.

the most interesting thing today? went out with elaine and koes (it's koose to me.... but thats how it's properly spelt, short for koesmanto) and his two other friends... japanese food. I had tofu.. and calamari rings.. =) haha.. the rest ate sushi. Koes insists on calling me princess. =) least it's a not name... not like some I've gotten before!

and i love apples. Pacific Rose apples (from NZ), Pink Lady (NZ, Cyprus...), Fugi, Royal Gala(only NZ), braeburn, macintosh... and even granny smith.the ones i really dont like? La Rome apples.. and Red Delicious ones too...
=) haha.. back to work, then qt, then letter writing, then book reading... and somewhere there... sleep. =) least i shall definately sleep well tonight!

No comments: