Tuesday, July 20, 2004

*yawn*

anybody know any good sleep inducing techniques that don't involve milk? I dont have normal milk, and I doubt soy milk has that same ingredient. I haven't found it easy to get to sleep lately. The only time I sleep properly at night is if I slept likeonly 4 hours the previous night and then exerted myself to the point of exhaustion... but I end up tired and sleepy the next morning. I haven't stooped yawning today.... but now I want to sleep, but dread the tossing and turning and waiting that I know will follow. Horrible isn't it? I done sheep counting, reciting Psalms, claiming verses, praying, and just waiting it out till i fall alsleep!!! I dunno why... maybe it's a phase. I hope so. =)

I shall play with the colours here. I love colours, they are so awfully pretty don't you think? =) Beautiful! yay! I wonder why colours trigger my endorphins... haha... but i'm sure they do! I think I have a large attachment to aesthetic things... colours, long words, good designs, yummy food... my eye favors certain things... well, =) haha, have a colourful and very blessed day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i love you! and i miss you! =) haha.. yeps, colours rock! =)

love abby =)