Tuesday, July 13, 2004

It's gonna be bright, bright sunshiny

I Can See Clearly Now
I can see clearly now the rain has gone
I can see all obstacles in my way
Gone is the dark cloud that had me blind
It's gonna be a bright,
it's gonna be bright bright sunshiny day

I think I can make it now the pain has gone
All of my bad feelings have disappeared
There is the rainbow I've been praying for
It's gonna be a bright,
it's gonna be bright bright sunshiny day

Look all around, nothing but blue skies
Look straight ahead nothing but blue skies

It's gonna be bright, gonna be bright
Gonna be bright, sunshiny day


=) perfect song for a beautiful, sunny day like this. I can appreciate the humidity, the glaring sun... not just physically but spiritually as well. Things are looking up... not because there are no obstacles... but because I can see them. I wanna jump, dance, twirl and laugh and cry and sing and shout. have done that actually... =) It's gonna be bright, bright sunshiny day!

No comments: