Monday, July 05, 2004

it's bedtime!

finally! =) just a quick blog entry to say how much i've enjoyed my day at home. =) it's been simple. Just a stroll to walmart in the morning, apples to eat, bought cereal and did some work. More than that though, today i got to chat with people... alot of people... and i mean.. they mean so much to me. I got to talk with Becky, Serene, Alan, Abby, Benben and haha... Hozea! gosh.. he's been online for as long as I have lor... i think he's crazy for not going to sleep... it currently being 12:30pm there... (he hasn't slept yet). And well, despite the fact that i've not accomplished that much work-wise, I must say I feel so blessed to have people back home to talk to me =) God is good.

one more thing. I don't quite understand love... our human love. And sometimes it's not easy to either, because we are so fragile, so fickle and imperfect that we never really can sort out our choices from our emotions and from our actions. Our love for each other, can be wonderfulm and can be frustating, painful and then still give us that airy-wonderful feeling. The great thing about love despite all this? It's an image of God's love. and well... just wanna say this to my wonderful friend out there who is puzzling over love... God is love. Whatever form it be, eros or phileo, know that, that God is love. =)

No comments: