Friday, July 16, 2004

i love the smell of...

i love the smell of fresh laundry...
 
i really do! especially when i just take it out of the dryer, and i've put in dryer softening sheets... (it's a fabric softener that you use in ther dryer instead). Soft, fluffy, warm, fresh-smelling fabric! Delightful. =) and then folding them, and placing them neatly back into the drawers... finding yourself replenished of apparel needs... sigh... the smell, the feeling... =)
 
everybody! go wash your clothes!
 
something else that I smelt that I loved the smell of. Adidas sport perfume. Strange huh? When i'm reading, i don't get distracted easily... putting it another way... when i read, i'm lost in my own little fantasy world. but my roomate... who have never got me to say bye to her before she leaves (because I am reading, and never notice till i'm done that she's left) used that perfume. I was entralled. =) intoxicated maybe. It was a wonderful smell... I did say bye to her.. =) haha... i have to find it for myself though. It was refreshing.
 
and speaking of fresh... (am I rambling? yes I am... indulge me.) The first word i can associate with fresh is "strawberries"! does anyone else have this interesting brain connection? i love strawberries...
 
haha... I think i love alot of things. =) I love you... whoever you are reading this... if you've left me a tag.. then I know you... then I can assuredly say that I do... of course, if I don't know you... =) and I love God. Oh.. and my mum, dad, sis and bro... (who do not read this blog).
 
sigh. a *whiff* of fresh laundry for you. goodnight everyone! 

No comments: